Versions before the Episode Update are currently unknown to us.
Character Codes Update (7/5/2020)
Use Character codes to customize yourself fast!
Fresh Cuts is now Fresh Cups!
The Bank Vault has been added!
Outbreak Update (3/31/2020]
Greetings, Citizens of Neon District.
The Outbreak update is arriving soon. A mysterious virus known as the "Eko Virus" has spread throughout the world, ravaging the population of Neon District. Emergency services have been quick to respond, but the need for aid has exceeded the supply medical equipment and personal. In this desperate time, Executive's spend billions to create makeshift medical camps, while scientists work to figure out how to defeat the virus and where it originated. The City Security Forces have even been called in to provide care for the sick, while City Authority Decontamination Groups conduct purges on public spaces and homes to destroy suspected contaminated material. Worried that the pharmaceutical corporations will create a for-profit vaccine, vigilante Hackers are making attempts to break into research facilities to steal information about the Eko Virus, to synthesize their own vaccine for the public.
- Added "Outbreak" Episode, a makeshift medical camp set up to aid the sick.
- Added HAZMAT suits.
- Added Decontamination tools, Medical tools, and flashlights.
- Rework Amery International Research Center.
- Rework underground parkage.
- Added new fast food restaurant.
- Added new secrets to find and more!
Riot Update (10/06/2019)
Greetings, Citizens of Neon District.
The Riot Update has arrived, so choose your side wisely. Will you take up arms against the corrupt City Authority and The Watch, or will you crush the protesting civilians using your new arsenal of weaponry? The choice is yours.
- Added a Government building to house the City Authority, A powerful council of executives that oversee the creation of laws and administration of Neon District.
- Added a new episode: "Riot", that takes place in front of the City Authority Building.
- Added a toggle run/walk button. Press left shift to change your speed.
- Expanded Watch Prison Block, for more criminals to be locked up.
- Added a Broom in the Pawn shop.
- Added a new silenced assassin weapon at Underground Arms.
- Added riot shield, armor, VEC-H to watch Req. Thanks Mr_Wigs.
- Added the TZR to Lee's Defense.
- The Work pad now uses the correct animation.
- New advertisements around the city for immersion.
- Lowered music in The Lone Ranger.
- Small rework of Lee's Defense.
- Added a pretty skylight to Amery International.
- Added new clothing made by Krytera
Enjoy and report any bugs you find!
Added Riot Episode
Added 2 Executive Apartments
Patch 1 (06/25/2019)
Episodes Update (03/29/2019)
Greetings Citizens of Neon District, the Episodes update is now out!
What are Episodes you ask? Similar to how other popular Roleplay games on Roblox do “Events” – which are small limited time changes to the map to create new RP opportunities, Neon District’s Episodes does this in a dynamic way. This means that Episodes don’t require a server admin or Roblox studio update to create them – instead they happen over time in the server to make the world of Neon District more dynamic.
To start off, there are 4 Episodes in Neon District that will cycle. Each lasts 15 minutes. If this feature receives positive feedback, then more will be added from your suggestions. Other additions in this update:
- Reworked Amery plaza
- Reworked shanty town in sewers
- New RP animations
- Switch from legacy lighting to Voxel lighting
Bloxy Update (??/??/201?)
"BIG" Update 2 (??/??/201?)
- GUI Bug fixes, new arrested animation in emote GUI
- Fixed animations for revolvers
- New Phone shop and Bank
- Increased Console Controller support for XBOX !
- Release of Tool Saver V2 (Stable)
"BIG" Update (??/??/201?)
- New Luxury Apartments near Amery International
- Tools now save when you respawn and leave the game (Release Tool Saver V2)
- More apartments added (cheap ones in the sewers)
- Added Operation room to Nexus Solutions
- Added prison cells and elevator to The Watch HQ
- Expanded "The Lone Ranger"
RP Update (??/??/2018)
Unnamed Update (??/??/2017)
- New Intro GUI
- Expanded Police HQ