These phone booths are dispersed across the map. They're small cubicles that have transparent glass as walls and a yellow roof. Each one also has a glowing blue sign with the text PHONE BOOTH written on it next to an image of a phone.
Here is where you could find them:
- Near the Noodle Store and in front of the Shiguto Apartments (near spawn)
- Near the Discount Clothes shop and the canal
- Just to the right of Safe Service Bank
- In the corner, in between Amery International and Executive Apartments
- Inside the parking lot, right beside BE Fashion and the Amery International tunnel
These phone booths are a lifesaver, especially in a district where anything could happen to you. If there's ever any threats you may encounter, just walk inside one of the phone booths. From there, you are able to ping The Watch to your location for a rescue. For emergencies only!
When used, a notification will appear for all watch members telling them to investigate the large red exclamation mark, This mark is the player who used the phone booth and will follow them. It is only visible to players on The Watch team. The marker will last 45 seconds. After the phone is used, there is a 120-second cooldown before it can be used again. This is to prevent players from spamming the phone.
- The phone booth displays the message "Phone out-of-order - Wait x seconds before calling the Watch to this position again" If a player tries to use this when the cooldown is active.
- If the player who called the Watch dies, the Icon hovers over the spot where they died until the 45 seconds are up.
- The phone terminal inside the booth has one blue screen, two red buttons and a black box presumed to be the phone. The same phone model, albeit without the booth, exists in the large prison cell.